The Marina has 131 berths ranging in size from 12m to 18m with depths of 1.5m-2m.
The berth facilities include:
- Water is free. Please do not use the fire hydrants
- Power is 16amp/230 volt supply and is charged out at 30c per kW. A current Electrical Warrant of Fitness (EWOF) is required to be sighted at the marina office before plugging into shore power. Leads must be tagged for this marina. If your lead doesn’t comply, please see the marina manager.
- Portable sewage pump out facility.
- Mooring lines provided but please do not alter lines
- Toilets and showers available with security card access
- Coin operated laundry services ($4.00 wash $4.00 dry)
- Rubbish compound with card access
- Fuel – Diesel is available by mini tanker, please see office for details
- Petrol & diesel are available at the Kawau Island Boating Club wharf during summer.
- Security gates locked at night
- CCTV security cameras
- Grocery drop off point
- Mail collection point
- Haulout – Run by Sandspit Yacht Club, it is very busy so booking ahead is a must. It can handle vessels up to 15 tonnes and 40/45ft. To book, please phone Grant Brown 021 511461.
- Boat Ramp $10 per launch or retrieve
- Yacht Club lounge for hire