The Marina has 131 berths ranging in size from 12m to 18m with depths of 1.5m-2m.
The berth facilities include:
- Water is free (untreated Bore water). Please do not use the fire hydrants as general purpose hoses, appropriate taps and hoses are at each Berth pedestal.
- Power is 16amp/230 volt supply and is charged out at 33c per kW. A current Electrical Warrant of Fitness (EWOF) is required to be sighted at the marina office before plugging into shore power. Leads must be tagged for this marina. If your lead doesn’t currently comply, please see the marina manager.
- Holding Tank sewage pump out can be arranged at Marina office.
- Mooring lines are in place on most berths and available for use however please do not remove or alter lines length.
- Toilets onsite and showers available during office hours ($5.00 per shower)
- Coin operated laundry services ($4.00 wash $4.00 dry)
- Rubbish compound with INuGO APP access for berth license holders and renters only
- Fuel – Diesel is only available for Sandspit Yacht Club members and marina berth renters only
- Petrol & diesel are available at the Kawau Island Boating Club wharf during summer.
- Security gates are locked day and night with access via the issued INuGO APP. Casual access please report to the Marina Office.
- 24/7 CCTV security cameras operate through out the Marina precinct.
- Grocery drop off point
- Mail collection point
- Haulout – Run by Sandspit Yacht Club, it is very busy so booking ahead is a must. For enquiries, please phone Andy Blaber 021 932904.
- Boat Ramp : refer to the Sandspit Yacht Club’s website https://www.sandspit.org.nz/
- Yacht Club lounge for hire, contact the Sandspit Yacht Club on 09 425 9008.
- Restaurant – Sandspit Yacht Club Kitchen & Bar operating Thursday to Sunday from midday to 10 pm. 022 0700 950 for bookings.