The Marina has 131 berths ranging in size from 12m to 18m with depths of 1.5m-2m.
The berth facilities include:
- Water is free. Please do not use the fire hydrants
- Power is 16amp/230 volt supply and is charged out at 33c per kW. A current Electrical Warrant of Fitness (EWOF) is required to be sighted at the marina office before plugging into shore power. Leads must be tagged for this marina. If your lead doesn’t comply, please see the marina manager.
- Portable sewage pump out facility.
- Mooring lines provided but please do not alter lines
- Toilets and showers available with security card access ($5.00 per shower)
- Coin operated laundry services ($4.00 wash $4.00 dry)
- Rubbish compound with card access for berth owners and renters only
- Fuel – Diesel is only available for club members and renters
- Petrol & diesel are available at the Kawau Island Boating Club wharf during summer.
- Security gates locked at night
- CCTV security cameras
- Grocery drop off point
- Mail collection point
- Haulout – Run by Sandspit Yacht Club, it is very busy so booking ahead is a must. For enquiries, please phone Andy Blaber 021 932904.
- Boat Ramp $13.50 per launch or retrieve
- Yacht Club lounge for hire, contact the Sandspit Yacht Club on 09 425 9008.
- Restaurant – Sandspit Yacht Club Kitchen & Bar operating Thursday to Sunday from midday to 10 pm. 022 0700 950 for bookings.